Friday, March 15, 2013

Projects Already Done

Before starting this blog I had already finished a few of my wedding projects. So here is the overview of them and how much they cost me.

Bouquets

I made my bouquets with silk flowers I bought on ebay. I spent about $130 on ebay buying the flowers and a kit that included all the silver items. Then I spent another $12 dollars at our local Wal-Mart buying the blue and purple ribbons. I have a lot of leftover flowers and ribbons to use on other projects too! In addition to that, I also used duct tape and quilt batting that I already had to make the handles, and of course my trusy hot glue gun.
When this picture was taken I still needed to add the peacock feathers. Those were $13 on ebay for I believe 100 feathers. So again, I still have a lot left to decorate with!
After adding the feathers
 
 
Boutonnieres for the Groom, Best Men, Groomsmen, and Bridesman

Flowergirl Baskets and Wreaths

The baskets were originally plain white ones from Wal-Mart that cost me $10 each. I simply added ribbons and beads left over from the bouquets to make them match the rest of the wedding. The head wreaths were made out of floral wire and craft butterflies from The Dollar Tree ($2), leftover ribbon and feathers, and small decorations from Wal-Mart that cost around $4 for each. Making each wreath cost me only $5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment